What is ISO 27001 :2013?
ISO 27001:2013 is a standard of requirements dealing with all aspects of information security within your organisation. This can vary from physical to intellectual or electronic security. You will establish what is critical to your business and how you therefore control and protect these aspects, particularly for Viet Nam Software Outsourcing.
How YOUR business can benefit from achieving ISO 27001 : 2013 Certification
Effective implementation of an Information Security Management System ensures you mitigate the risk of a data security breach and in the event of a breach to establish a plan to get your business back up and running with as little impact as possible. By meeting the requirements of the ISO 27001 : 2013 Standard your clients will be satisfied in the knowledge that you operate a Management System that will endeavour to secure information provided by them and managed by you.
Other Advantages include:
- The ISO 27001 : 2013 Standard is far reaching in all aspects of IT governance, information handling, data protection and privacy.
- Creates a manageable, efficient and methodical approach to ensuring you meet client and regulatory requirements.
- Public sector and corporate clients regularly insist that suppliers can demonstrate compliance to ISO 27001:2013 and full certification is increasingly becoming a minimum requirement in commercial decision making.
- ISO27001 Certification is a prudent step for any organisation, acting as an immediate, universally recognised indicator of an independently audited, best practice approach to information security, risk management & the protection of client data.
- Certification gives significant regulatory, operational & commercial benefits, repaying the initial investment many times over.